Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a runtime library for running applications that Microsoft developers develop in the Visual C++ language. To open apps that are built on Visual Studio 2013 you need to download Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package on Windows 7, 8, 10, & 11 PC. This Microsoft visual c 2013 redistributable helps users to access apps on computers that don’t have Visual Studio 2013 installed.
This package installs run-time components of these libraries: C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP.
Microsoft has released several Visual C++ redistributables over the years. These include 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2022. Each version supports applications created with a specific Visual Studio version. For example, applications created with Visual Studio 2010 require Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. However, since Visual Studio 2015, all versions share the same package files. This means you only need to install a single redistributable to run programs built with Visual Studio 2022, 2019, 2017, and 2015.
For Windows 11, 10, and 7 the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package is available for free download. Those users who have 64-bit OS can download Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x64. For the rest download Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x86.
What is Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a runtime library for running applications that Microsoft developers develop in the Visual C++ language.
VC++ Redistributable is just like Java Runtime Environment and .NET Framework. You need to install JRE to run programs developed in Java and .NET Framework to run apps.
- Free to use
- Run all apps made with Visual Studios
- Supports 8 different languages
- Small download
- No technical knowledge is required.
System Requirements for Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
To download C++ Redistributable libraries for Visual Studio 2013, make sure your system has this specification.
- Supported Operating System
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP
- Hardware Requirements:
- 900 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- Additional Requirements:
- For Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required.
How To Download & Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 & x64
To download all files and then install follow these steps:
- From our download page, choose the Download button.
- Choose redistributable x64 or redistributable x86 as per your system requirement.
- Now Download the file.
- To install, choose to double-click the file and follow the onscreen instructions.